This post will not be about my next blog but a post about Mystery Blogger Award, an award presented by Okoto Enigma, for aspiring bloggers like me. With that, I would like to express my gratitude to Sahana Mandal for nominating me. (Be sure to check out her blogs too! Her works are worth reading!)
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
My Favorite Post
My favorite post would probably my introductory blog entitled “Reclaimed The Skies.” It is a short reflection about myself and also it is the start of my blogging journey. actually don’t think I wrote it well nor prepared a lot to write that blog because it started just out-of-nowhere. I just sat in front of my laptop, type what I wanted to convey, publish it here, and share it to my friends. Then suddenly, people message
3 Things About Myself
- Aside from blogging, my hobbies are drawing, journalizing, scrapbooking, reading, and writing. Whenever I’m bored, I tend to be productive and fill up my journal with almost 5 drawings! (Other hobbies I have are eating and sleeping. I can do that all day! LOL)
- I have many dreams and aspirations. Some where just starts. Some are still in the process. But I don’t think I have achieve anything of it yet. I am still working to be an accomplished woman, successful too, but not in a way that I’ll be rich but successful as I achieve all my dreams and ambition.
- Another aspiration I have in life is to publish my own book! Though I’m not quite sure about that but who knows. Maybe someday it’ll come true. Nothing’s impossible, right?
1. Have you ever had a penpal?
No but I’d love to try. I am always curious about it. I think it would be nice writing letters with your pen pal and discovering stories of other people too!
2. What is your favorite book/author and why?
My favorite book is The Selection Series by Keira Cass. This was the first ever novel I got and it has a sentimental value because it was given to me by my parents on my 13th birthday. The Selection was the reason why I started loving reading and also collecting books too. It is an amazing story about 35 girls competing for a Prince in a competition called “The Selection.” If you love fiction and love stories, then you’ll sure love this one!
3. Why did you start blogging?
Actually my blog started when I was grade 10. It was just a school project for my English subject. But recently, when the lockdown happened, I started discovering new things about myself by trying out new things. That time, my friends also started writing blogs and poems too. I suddenly became interested in writing and they encourage me to do so. With that, I tried to write again here in my blog. The inspiration I got from them marks the beginning of my aspiration to inspire others too with my blogs.
4. What are you trying to improve or change about your lifestyle in 2021?
One thing I wanted to change in my lifestyle this year is my productivity. Most of the time, I really tend to be unproductive and lost my focus on the things I should prioritize. This just ends up giving me pile of works to do so I’ll try to be productive this year! Also, I would like to make a healthy lifestyle from now on. I’ll start taking care about myself not only physically but also mentally and emotionally.
5. If you could time travel, what year would you visit and why?
If I could time travel I would like to visit the future. Maybe around year 2030? Instead of going in the past, I would just like to visit myself in the future. I’m just curious on how my life will be ten years from now. (I hope I’m doing fine by then! LOL)
- What are the things you never did before but you always wanted to try?
- What is the main purpose of your blog?
- What is the reason behind your existence?
- What is the legacy you want to leave behind before you’re gone?
- What is something you have never tell yourself before?
Your turn! Feel free to answer the questions.
I’m rooting for the best to all aspiring bloggers out there! Keep on writing. There are millions of stories untold so be the one to share some of it.
HOW WAS MY WORK SO FAR?